Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fukuya, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia






After struggling with a string of unsatisfying eating experiences in KL I'm delighted to say that over the last few weeks I have stumbled across quite a lot of yummy places... yummy enough to make it to The Yum List. This one, Fukuya, serves traditional Japanese cuisine. The quality ingredients are fresh and arranged perfectly with not even a drop of seasoning out of place. The ambience is spacious, green and peaceful. Our wait staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. While not cheap, you can still sample some of their excellent dishes for a reasonable price if you go for lunch. A number of different lunch sets are available ranging from 38 to 75 RM. I sampled various grilled fish dishes and my friend had the tempura and salmon sashimi. I have it from a very reliable Japanese source that the Traditional Japanese Full Course Set Lunch for 60RM is worth every cent. I will be going back on an empty stomach to sample that one.

Fukuya: Authentic Japanese Cuisine
No 9 Jalan Delima
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia, 55100
03 2144 1022 / 1077
http://www.fukuya.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment