Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Delucca, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia






Delucca in Changkit Bukit Bintang has had mixed reviews from my friends. Some say they've had super meals but it all depends on the mood of the chef. I've yet to be disappointed by their food. Perhaps I've been lucky in what I've ordered. Salads, pastas and fish are usually what I stick to and they've been fresh and tasty. Their specials change weekly and I appreciate the effort that is put into making changes for the better. It seems that every time I visit something new has been added. The reason why Delucca gets on The Yum List though is not because of the food but because it's a decent place to catch up with friends on a Friday or Saturday night, enjoy a glass of wine and listen to some live music. There are relatively few places to do this in KL, so Delucca gets points just for trying. I like the open feel of the place, the uncomplicated decor and the fun menus.

Delucca
Ground Floor, Office Tower C, One Residency
1 Jalan Mesui, off Jalan Nagasari,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: 03 2144 6545
Website: http://www.delucca.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment