Monday, August 9, 2010

Kim Gary Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


I've walked past this Hong Kong style restaurant many times and it has been packed full of locals. Finally I decided to try it out for myself. I'm not usually keen on chain outlets but I was feeling brave so risked my taste buds and entered. The high turnover caused by the very healthy crowds all day long meant our food was very fresh and steaming on arrival. I tried out a baked pork, rice and cheese dish which came as a set including a dessert, drink and hot soup. My wife had Shanghai beef soup noodles and they were tasty too. In summary, good price, good food, worth a visit.

Kim Gary Restaurant
The Curve
Lot 140, First Floor, The Curve
6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 603-7727 8408

No comments:

Post a Comment